Bethebest Network Volunteer Opportunity
We recognize that teenagers and youth represent the future of our country and providing guidance on having a purpose that drives them while educating them on career options and life lessons would go a long way in shaping their lives, helping them build a better future.
Bethebest Network seeks to ameliorate this decadence by creating platforms centered on building effective young adults, waking up the sleeping giant in them through capacity-building programs that affect their lives positively.
As we make plans to expand the activities of Bethebest Network to make our impacts felt in the society, we are building a team of like minds to hold the following positions:
1. Assistant Project Director: This role will report to the Project Director and will assist to coordinate the activities of State Coordinators.
2. Digital Strategy Lead: This role will manage activities around branding and social media management.
3. State Coordinator: This role will coordinate all programs in thier state and also manage volunteers in the state.
4. Social media officer/Graphic artist: This role will assist to design banners, flyers etc for the network and also assist to manage our social media handles.
5. Website Designer/Site Administrator: This role will assist with regular updates of the website and fix any other site issues.
Kindly note that this roles are Volunteer roles and not paid employment.
All interested for the above roles should send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with their Full name, email address, WhatsApp Phone number, State of Residency and a Justification why they think they are the right fit for the roles.